- June 6, 2018
Minimise your risk
Before charging you for design work, Design Subdivide & Build first determines the most practical, and viable development approach for your land. To achieve this, input is gathered from the following:
- You, the client
- Local real estate professionals
- RP Data: Land values / recent sales figures for comparable units
- Experienced local developers
- In-house Architect & Town Planner
- Ex-Town Planners (from councils throughout Melbourne and Victoria)
- Geotechnical / Structural Engineers
- Traffic Engineer (ex Vicroads)
- Builders: cost estimates for different development approaches.
- Council: planners, arborists, traffic experts etc.
Real-time awareness of the Melbourne real-estate market, and practical knowledge of construction costs during the design phase are very important.
In fact, it can make the difference between a healthy profit and a crippling loss when the time comes to sell your units on the open market.
Design Subdivide & Build collective experience, and strong contacts in the key areas of property development means reduced risk, and peace of mind for our clients.